Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Loving me some Lime Ricki

Back in Utah, I knew a sweet woman with a beautiful smile named Colette. She and her sisters had started a little swimsuit company by the name of Lime Ricki. After I moved out here, I was pleased to see that my friend Matt Clayton had started shooting some of their products. A few weeks ago, Matt asked me if I would help out with their Instagram scavenger hunt. On Saturday, April 28, Lime Ricki gift cards were hidden in cities across America, and picture clues were posted on Instagram. I got to hide the New York clue and it was really fun to get to play. As I browsed the website, I fell in love with this:


I've been wanting a new swimsuit and, while I was hoping to find an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot tankini, this adorable option came close enough! I paired it with this skirt bottom:




 They arrived last week and my family agrees that it's a winning combo! I'm so glad that Lime Ricki is growing and making such great products because Colette is awesome and I'm also loving Matt's photography! Now I just need to find a place to swim...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Too cute. Must check out that website.

Morgan said...

that is super cute!! i need a new swimsuit. well, need is a strong word... want is more like it. you can join us at the public pool when it opens after memorial day. we frequented it last summer and it was awesome!

Jenni said...

We'll be twinners...got the same top! I got the regular yellow bottoms, but the skirt is cute! Love their stuff!!