Thursday, April 27, 2006

Look, Ma!

I know I have become the queen of minimalist blogging, so today I am going for a new record by merely posting a pic of my new 'do. When I have something interesting to say, you better believe I will. I guess 2006 just isn't that exciting so far, unless you're counting TV. But who wants to hear about that?



And just so you know, this posting really was intended mainly for my mother, who is probably the only person who will get super excited at my decision to have blonde and short hair, which is, in her opinion, the only style I should EVER have.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

SU-per cute! Sassy, even!

Anonymous said...

Well...at least its something.
Could Someone make Haileys life a little less boring? Clearly, I am not doing the trick.

Shawn said...

Thanks,....I LOVE IT!!! It reminds me of the hairdo that I gave you when you graduated from high school----so adorable!

Although, I must admit that you are finally looking a little older...

Yeah! Maybe people will stop looking at you like you have two kids and you are in high school... :)

You are soooo beautiful and talented and I miss you and love you sooooo much!

April Fossen said...

I want to be a hot mom like you. Who am I kidding, I just want to BE you.

Anonymous said...

I want a wig just like it! WHOO MAMA!!!

Betina said...

very nice!

Jenni said...

very cute!!! you look like a hottie!

Hailey said...

Thank you, ladies!

I need to make these oh-so-not-subtle-compliment-fishing posts more often!