Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Things I did on my trip to St. George:
- Spent time with my beautiful, talented, stylish, sweet, funny friend Jenny, who is playing Cinderella and Eliza Dolittle at Tuacahn Ampitheatre.
- Stayed in the Hampton Inn in a room with a King Bed.
- Didn't wake up once at night to make a bottle, not ONCE!
- Slept in until after 9.
- Ate hibachi one night, Greek the next, and Cold Stone, Nielsen's Custard, Red Vines, and pumpkin-chocolate chip bread all in between.
- Went to visit Cristian and Nicole Bell, who are both very awesome.
- Got a massage.
- Got a facial.
- Felt awkward when the girl giving me my facial said that her husband insists on naming their unborn child after his sister and she refuses because his sister did something unforgivable to her. I didn't think I was supposed to get stressed during my facial.
- Shopped at the OshKosh outlet and saved $300! It was like I was stealing the clothes--I'm surprised I didn't get arrested. (I have the receipt to prove it!)
- Shopped at Jenny's favorite consignment store and tried on "everything in the store"(or so said one male employee) I ended up getting a gorgeous red wool coat, some shirts, a vase, and some old books for the kids.
- Watched SYTYCD with Jenny and her show friends and laughed at their funny comments. GO SABRA!!!
- Went to see Jenny's special production of Cinderella where it was 95 degrees at 10 pm and the audience just sat there sweating together while flies buzzed around. Decided I don't really like the play Cinderella. But I love Jenny.
- Sat by the pool and read a book, and went to a movie, two impossible feats in my real life.
- Watched part of Real World while I was getting dressed. Being the Taurus that I am, took some small degree of comfort in the fact that some things never change. Especially the trashiest things.
- Got flipped off by some guy in the car next to me in Cedar City.
- Cried after a guy flipped me off because I did nothing wrong and I didn't understand how someone could be so mean.
- Missed my husband and kids, especially the eight month old identical looking ones.