Monday, January 07, 2008

January Blues Getting You Down?


Have no fear! The Thrillionaires can chase those winter blahs away! On Friday, January 18, the Thrillionaires are kicking off the New Year in their new home at the Stephen R. Covey Arts Center, located in downtown Provo. We have invited Kirby Heyborne to come and be a guest performer for our 1940's themed play and musical. A live jazz quartet, put together by this guy, will accompany us with improvised music. The show begins at 8 and tickets are $10, but contact me for a $3 off coupon that you can use for any event at the Arts Center.

For those of you who have no idea what a Thrillionaire is, we perform live, improvised theater complete with costumes and music. We perform many different styles and genres, including Shakespeare, Western, Film Noir, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Jane Austen, High School Musical, and Sitcom. Don't miss this event!

(I've been meaning to post this for the last few weeks, but somehow my crazy life, a little baby vomit, and a whole lot of nasty diaper business has prevented me from doing so...)

7 comments:

Grasshopper said...

I have half a mind to hop a plane and go out to see you. It has been way too long, and I could use a good laugh. And I completely understand about crazy diaper business...

Elly said...

I'll see if I can drum up a babysitter. If we don't make it tell Kirby for me that I'm a big fan, "Sons of Provo" is one of my all-time favorite movies! Don't go spreading this around, but I actually listen to the soundtrack all the time. It make me laugh.

Hailey said...

You can tell him yourself! I'll just bring him over for dinner before the show--is that cool? (wink)

Shawn said...

Congratulations to the most AMAZING Thrillionaires!!

I LOVE you guys!! I wish that I had a thrillion dollars so that I could bring you all back to Boston to perform, but I don't...

Break a leg, you cuties, you! I can't wait to see you when I come out there again---whenever I can get a good price on plane tickets.

Jenni said...

Have a great show!!! Wish we could come watch!!!

Matt said...

Dang, why don't you have a gig tomorrow instead because tomorrow night I'll be there, where as tonight I'm still in Claremont. One of these times, our visit is going to coincide with one of your shows.

Brittany said...

Of course I find out too late. I really want to go, though! Keep posting and hopefully I'll make it next time. Or the next...