Friday, May 05, 2006

The Thrillionaires take on the BYU

I got to perform for 6,000 screaming women last night with three of the most awesome performers I know. And they laughed at us! Of course, they were all charitable Mormon ladies, away from their husbands and kids, so I'm pretty sure they'd laugh even if we weren't funny, but who cares? We also got to meet some amazingly talented LDS musicians who also happened to be way friendly and cool. I'd have to say it was a pretty fun gig. Oh yeah, and two girls told me I looked like Reese, so that brings the total number of times I've been told that up to about twelve. Wierd.


Jake, Maclain, Hailey, and Brett


Greeting the fans (Ben in the background)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Did you perform for Women's Conf? Are you doing a show this weekend coming up?

Shawn said...

You rock, Hailey!!!!!

Before you know it, you guys will have a TV improv. show....hey, wait a minute....maybe you should look into a cable access program?

You gotta start somewhere...

Keep up the good work, guys!

Brinna said...

I think you are faboo!