Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Day

On the day that you turn thirty, it is very pleasant to listen to the Amelie soundtrack. Thank you, Mom! And thank you, Family, for the 30 present extravaganza! And thank you everyone else for all of the calls and messages. I hope to see you all at my party, where my husband will be dishing up some of his gourmet fare, and the rest of us will just be dishing.


Oh, and by the way, Mother's Day brought us a new member of the family. Hoover? I hardly knew 'er. It's all about the Dyson, baby...





4 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm jealous. I've been wanting a Dyson. Happy Birthday! Hope it was great!

Betina said...

Happy Birthday!

I've never heard of a Dyson.... I must learn more about this activity they call vacuuming.

Have a great party! You look fabulous :)

April Fossen said...

I'm late on the wishes, but Happy Birthday! I wish we could have come to your party.

Shawn said...

Glad you like the Amelie CD! It's great to walk to, when you get around to strolling those little ones! :)

I also have always wanted a Dyson, so I'm jealous...even though I have no carpet to speak of.

It vacuums on hard wood floors, doesn't it?

Glad you liked your presents...and memories? We had ever so many more, but tried to pick some of our favorites...

We love you, you beautiful, talented girl...er...ah...woman...